Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Let's get back to buisiness


I went to hospital today where I spent nearly 3 hours getting known what should I do with my current condition. What I learned is that my nerve will continue to degenerate in the next 3-4 weeks after which a slow process of regeneration will start, approximately 2-3 months, without any guarantee of the full reconvalescencion. Crap. But I hope to get a hold on a brush soon!


The bombshell of the day is that my Destroyer has been selected for the promo poster of the first polish national PP painting contest! The PP itself is sponsoring the prizes and the jury will include artists like Cyril and Manumilitari! That certainly are the best news in the past few days - it is always nice to hear someone asking for permision to use your model for advertisment purposes, it makes you feel darn good. My spirit has been lift up a bit, now let's someone fix my eye and I'll get back to painting.
PS I'll be attending rehabilitation starting tomorrow. Let's just hope it'll bring some results... Fingers crossed people, fingers crossed...

No comments: