Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 101


So here it is, the first day of my ultimate blogging expirience, but let's catch up on things first.

Till now I have painted 2 warcasters/warlocks for each of my factions except the Legion, 8-ish warjacks, a bunch of solos and many other minis that are sitting on flats.

Right now I'm in the middle of my Juggernaut (on the photo) after which I'll be done with the Khador box - it is vital for me to finally finish all the boxes as by now I've been painting only what I had a mood for instead of what I should.

Next on my list is the Cygnar box, I've done Stryker and Lancer already so it's only Ironclad and Charger really, and both have flat colours on them so it should be easy.

Today I was GreenStuffing the Lord Of The Feast (oh, what a graceful model he is!) and there is really one thing I can't understand - why PP is making some minis so impossible to paint? I mean, the sculpt is great and all, but during assembly one has to put all the parts together if he wants the model to look spotless and smooth, but as a trade off he gets a really difficult model to paint. See Lord Of The Feast on PP site and you'll know what I mean. How the hell am I supposed to paint the facial areas? It's not hard, it's nigh impossible.
Today was the day of The Lovin' Spoonful and John Sebastian sounds. I guess the Feast Lord has enough of them for now, no more 'good times music', it's time to rip some chests open! Your scream is a music to his ears. Big time! Yeah!


No comments: